Hosting a meeting in today’s environment is an investment in both time and money. Morrissey & Associates can assist you with both as our focus is to help you and your organization streamline the increasingly complex and costly details involved in planning, implementing and executing a successful meeting or conference.
As a full service meeting planning company, Morrissey & Associates provides the expertise and resources to innovatively plan and flawlessly execute all aspects of your next meeting or event. We understand your program needs to have a positive outcome on deliverables in the areas of: team building, networking, education and, ultimately, a positive ROI.
Our team will provide exceptional meeting planning support to assist your organization with programs of all types and sizes – from executive board meetings to complex city-wide events requiring extensive exhibit space and multiple housing needs. We will provide cost-effective options that will be within your parameters.
Our Complimentary Services for Your Organization Include:
- Meeting and conference planning professionals with proven expertise to ensure your meeting is implemented and executed flawlessly.
- One point of contact for all of your meeting needs from concept to culmination.
- Ability to research locations and properties both domestically and internationally and present a comprehensive analysis.
- Site inspection assistance from planning to execution.
- Contract negotiations - room rates, concessions, contractual verbiage and risk mitigation.
- Analysis and cost containment solutions.
- Industry relationships with extensive product knowledge.
- Ability to partner together in tandem as an extension of “your team” or independently as support to your staff.
Contracting events worldwide, we have garnered relationships both domestically and internationally. These partnerships are most beneficial when it comes time to negotiate on your behalf. The hospitality community compensates us directly, so there is NO COST to you!
Here are just a few examples of the types of meetings we plan:
Non-Profit Organization Meetings